So just to get things started, I’m going to post a few things I’ve learned from my kids recently. Feel free to blast me with comments about things your kids have said!
- Cows pee milk
- You can live on the moon for the rest of your life, but only if you have an air tank with you
- All boys, when they grow up, are super hairy. And their moms.
- The Cat in the Hat is real, you know
- It’s so cold in the North Pole that everyone would freeze to death. Except for Santa, because he’s made of ice. He lives in ice.
- A harmonica, as described by a 5 year old: singing like cowboys, but without actually singing, and with holes in it.
- your eyes actually stay open when they’re closed. It’s just that your eyelips are covering them up. (Yes, I meant to say eyelips).
What are some of the funny things your kids have told you, or that your kids have said to others (leaving you mortified!)?